Saturday, November 26, 2005

The MAN vs. toilet

No, unlike woman vs. bathroom sink http://worldofpig.blogspot.com/2005/09/suicidal-sink-tale-of-surprise-and.html that a friend/coworker suffered physical injuries, mine is of the illness type. Once again I've pick up a stomach virus and did not get any more than 2 hours sleep at a time last night as I was posing on the toilet, time after time. This on top of having some type of sinus infection that has caused 2 nose bleeds and a few body aches and pains.

I have started taking Zicam, an oral spray, to ward off any colds. This comes highly recommended from PIGS. Hope that works. Now I don't know what to take to keep food from sprinting right thru my system. Last time I took Imodium AD and Tums and it seemed to work, although I did suffer from heartburn a little. I'm actually a little afraid to eat this morning. Could go and order the FREE Chick Fil A breakfast sandwich which seemed to set me free last time I had this bug 2 weeks ago.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Pigs said...

Man, what is wrong with you?? I'm glad you've been on break for a week because you sound contagious and kinda nasty. The best time to Zicam is when you feel the cold first coming on, but taking it later is still supposed to reduce the severity and length. Good luck! And get off the pot! You've got to teach on Monday!

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to pigs: Must be the buffet bars I've gone to in town. Jason's Deli last night, the salad bar. WHOOOOOOSH! Stomach volcanic activity. I "think" it is over now.