Monday, November 21, 2005

LOOOOOONNNGG Day

Saturday was a marathon day.

6:30 am-mowing the church lawn with 5 others
8:30-11 am-detailed a Honda Van
11:30-2 helped a friend dismantle and move a queen mattress/bed and 2 king beds in 2 different 2 story homes
2 pm dropped daughter off for art lessons
2:30 picked up lunch
3pm quick detail of black Wrangler Jeep with wife's help
4pm pick daughter up
5-6:30 pm prepare lesson for Sunday's class
7pm prepared Mac n Cheese dinner for kids
8pm little house cleaning
9-12:30 hung out with friend and played cards
1am- chatted with wife
1:30-hot bath to stave off physical sorness
2am-folded clothes that had been piled a mile high on bed
2:30am FINALLY REST!

I lucked out that my son was too sick to go to church so I was able to sleep with a few interuptions until 9:30am. Took a nap from 2:30-3:30 today during Cowboy's game. Had a Thanksgiving dinner with friends from church 4pm-6:30. Came home, read paper, got caught up on blogland.

Having computer problems. Keeps kicking me off at random times if I hit the back button or click the red X to close a webpage. May have something to do with pop up blockers??????

OFF ALL WEEK, but will be busy!

4 comments:

Pigs said...

Other: attack any children "he/she" might have. NOT.

Hey, um....what the heck does that mean?

I know what you mean about the break! I'm busier than I am during a school week and I'm not even going anywhere! My husband keeps adding to my list of things he realizes I can do. Crazy! Have a good one!

Artistic Soul said...

All week!! I'm jealous. We have class today and tomorrow, but then the rest of the week off.

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to PIGS: a vengeful person might attack someone's family. I know you wouldn't.

With your foot better your abilities probably went way up!

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to wiccachicky: I know a few districts around here have 2 days with kids and some just have 2 work days.

Not me!