Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Weather Extremes

W.P.F.- Worldwide Pen Friends

9 days ago we were dealing with below freezing weather, strong winds, and icy conditions. Today we reached near record 86 degree temperatures. On Thursday February 16th we had mid 80 temps before it bottomed out in the 20's on the 18th and 19th. Now, just 10 days later one could seriously lay out and tan. I chose to wear black Adidas wind pants with a black mock turtleneck today for our Warm Up Wednesday and I had recess duty. The windy conditions helped, but I was glad to get back into the AC. YES, Air Conditioning for March 1st.

Gifts/gift cards update: I think I lost one of my breakfast giftcards valued at $10. Then for dinner I used a $10 deli gift card. After dining with my family I went to Lowes and Target and used up $20 and $40 respectively. Sad thing is I bought stuff I needed: lawn fertilizer and ant killer, socks and briefs, writeable CDs, pens, tooth brush, etc. I really don't know that I WANT anything special so I figured I had better spend them before I lose them.

BalderNash: B.C.C.I.

No comments: