Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Movie and Post office

Went to see V is for Vendetta last night. On IMDB it rated an 8.2. Pretty high rating compared to a 4.2 for The Pink Panther. The movie was dark and intense with a lot of symbolism that related to weapons of mass destruction, manipulative governments, etc. The movie was at 10:25 and 2 couples came in at 10:55. Just when I thought I had a great seat with only 6 others in a theatre a talkative couple comes in and sits down right behind BillyV and me. I'm sure they were making out also. Then they leave with about 30 minutes left in the movie. Didn't get home until 1am. That made for almost 6 hours of sleep. Very tired today.

Tonight I stopped by the post office to mail a few things. I wait in line for nearly 5 minutes. When I walked in an Asian man was at a back counter trying to figure out which package and slips he needed for his package. He then walks up and tries to figure out which person he should be standing behind. Everyone ignored him and finally the lady in front of me tells him where the end of the line is. I ALMOST let him in front of me, but I didn't want to hack off anyone in line behind me. I guess this guy thought his spot in line should have been reserved. He wasn't rude, I just don't think he had much post office experience. He had a hard time communicating in English.

No comments: