Saturday, October 08, 2005

St. Louis Party

Tonight we are going to a St. Louis party. Not a party in St. Louis, but a party for people from St. Louis. We are to bring our favorite St. Louis style food and wear St. Louis gear. I will wear my Cardinals long sleeve t-shirt along with my newly purchased $7 St. Louis Cardinals hat. My wife made Gooey Butter Cake, a long time St. Louis favorite. Our host is to provide pasta com broccoli and Imo's style pizza. I understand that an Anheuser product may be available also.

We have a sitter booked from 6:30-11 so it will be a fun night without kids. Adults only!

Do you have a St. Louis favorite?

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Yeah! Adult only nights are the best!

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to Wiccachicky:

Apparently I left too soon. We left at 10:30 and it went until about 1am. Church commitments!

Bill Victor said...

Pasta con Broccoli at Charlie Gittos. Chocolate Chip concrete from Ted Drewes. My streak has been broken. the last time I went there, I didn't run into anyone I knew. It broke a 20+ year streak (of course, I hadn't been there in 10 years.) I've loved TX but I am looking forward to getting closer to home (less than three hours away).