Monday, October 10, 2005

31 things I just answered

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Michael Jordan and sometimes George Washington Feb. 18.
2. Where was your first kiss?
8th grade dance. I'm sure I was one of 20 for K.H.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No. I'm not a violent type. I helped tee pee another church's bus.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Spank, maybe.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Did Karaoke once 15 minutes after last call and most everyone was gone. Suspicious Minds...Elvis/Dwight Yoakam.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Proportion. The whole picture counts. I'm not sure that the sum of the parts is greater than the whole.
7. What really turns you on?
Affection and touch. Or a night at the movies.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
NADA. I regift my Starbucks gift cards if I get them.
9. What was your biggest mistake?
Lack of discipline: weight and financially(this is ongoing)
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Not sure if I have.
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
Friendly to many. Friends with many.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Emellio Estevez
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Monsters INC was on tonight. I'll take my 4 year old to select movies.
14. Did you have braces?
No. Could have, but the dentist said I had a good bite and it would all be cosmetic. I do have a David Letterman gap still.
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
5'8" used to be average. I just don't hang around taller people. My weight says I should be over 6 feet tall too.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
About a one hour full body massage.
17. When do you know it’s love?
When I started thinking I could spend the rest of my life with this person and started interrogating her about it.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes – took 4 years of French and speak very little. Picking up a little Spanish here in Texas.
19. Ever tan in a tanning bed?
Years ago. About 17 years ago.
20. What magazines do you read?
None. The "selling magazines for points" people came by Friday. They looked as if they walked from New Orleans.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
A few times. I've been in at least 8 weddings. Twice for the same person a few times.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Not tragically. Normal grandparent stuff.
23. Do you watch MTV?
No. But VH1's Hogan Knows Best is worth watching.
24. What’s something that really annoys you?
Drivers on cell phones. People with horrible intra personal skills.
25. What’s something you really like?
Poker and St. Louis Cardinal's baseball.
26. What celebrity do you admire?
Mel Gibson.
27. Can you dance?
I would do "lawn chores" dancing: pushing the lawn mower, weed eating, starting a mower, raking leaves.....
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Maybe until about 8am the next day at a Lock In.
29. Ever lied to your parents as an adult?
When I fell asleep and wrecked my car after a night of drinking I told my mom it happened before I went out........how stupid does that sound?
30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, but my parents took me when I was 8 because my brother's friend shot putted me with his feet and instead of landing on the bed I over shot it and hit the floor head first= unconscious.
31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
I did today. Rarely though, but Wiccachicky has been a faithful commenter who has followed me over to blogspot, PLUS I am not in a creative mood right now.

5 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Hey, me too! On the not creative today part. But you totally have me cracking up at the lawn dancing thing. I needed that today - odd visions of you creating dances with your lawn mower. LOL! :o)

jules said...

Ah, the landing on the head explains SOOOOOOO much!

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to wiccachicky:

I also do household chore dancing: washing dishes, mopping the floor, folding laundry. No different than playing air guitar!

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to jewels: thanks for Saturday. Can you tell my head is lopsided?

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to Jennjr:

A little bit is okay.