Thursday, October 06, 2005

New Diet

Everytime I come home from St. Louis there is a need for losing weight. I eat all my favorites when I go back, plus I could stand to lose 20, 40 or more pounds. So I decided to try the 360 diet. Sounds cool huh? It stands for the Club 360 that I work at one hour a day before school starts. The kids are supplied with milk and cereal everyday and I get to dispose of the leftovers. This means unlimited milk and cereal: Cocoa Puffs, Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Cin. Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms. So I am eating 2 bowls of cereal at breakfast and lunch times. On top of this I am allowing myself to eat fruits and vegetables and any other high fiber foods/snacks: Triscuits, Sun Chips, or any bread made of WHOLE GRAINS. After 3 days I feel better. I am also trying to drink all my water before drinking anything else.

That said: Does anyone make WHOLE GRAIN donuts? If so, let me know where.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

reply to Random:

Most likely Christmas. Either Christmas or Thanksgiving. $3 a gallon kills us on the road.

q