Sunday, October 23, 2005

Shut the Windows, Again

Last week we gave in and shut the windows and turned on the AC for 2 more days. This morning it was tough to get out of bed because I was buried deep underneath the comforter. Colloer weather indeed.

After arriving at church this morning a cold front came through and the winds kicked up and a light drizzle covered the area. Something we haven't seen since probably April. When we came home after lunch the house was really cool. Almost too cool. I ended up closing most of the windows. I flopped on the couch to watch a little football and looked over my lesson plans. Before I knew it I managed to cover up and doze off. I napped for about 2 hours. Ah, great napping weather.

It is also nice to be able to wear some of those long sleeve shirts that have been hanging since last Spring. A few people might think I went shopping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This past week in CA has been pretty bizzare weather wise. Out of no where we lost the sun and it has been cloudy and cool. No rain though, just a little misty every now and then. It is nice though compared to the hot summer we had.

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to deanna: I know exactly how you feel, although the sun hid only for ONE day. We've at 5/100 of an inch of rain this October. 3 less than normal and about 12 inches short on the year.

Artistic Soul said...

It's a lot cooler here the past two days too. Oh and I want a nap!! (runs off to try it)...

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reply to Wiccachicky: My nap on Sunday was a DEEP nap. Probably more deep than my night sleep. Why is that?