Friday, October 21, 2005

Cards Weekend

I wish it were St. Louis Cardinals weekend, but it's not. Still, Saturday is card night. I'm really looking forward to this because it will mark the first time all the regulars have been together at one table in at least a year. Should have 7 guys IF nobody bails. Plus, it will mark the last time best friend BillyV will play before he runs off to Missouri to live.

Food for the night will be fajitas. I'll grill chicken and fry up some ground beef. Stew up some onions and peppers and add a little cheese queso and a bunch of sides and it will make for some good eating. Difficult part will be shopping for the goods tonight and having to wait until tomorrow to enjoy it. (I'll not look at the shoes this time at Walmart)

We'll still have the ballgame on in the background, but the cards on the table will be the only cards happening thanks to the Houston Astros.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Repy to Random: The aggressor usually wins in hold em some how. I'm too tight to ever win. My only chance was going all in A Q to pocket 2's. LOST.