Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crabby

It has been a long week. I am tired and crabby. I think I didn't adjust to daylight savings that well. On top of that I have stayed up late each night. Add to that every night we have something going on and when I get home I'm doing lunches, dishes, laundry and so on. Tonight I had to unclog the dishwasher. A dozen or so popcorn kernels had the drain blocked. It works now. Funny thing is my wife ran the dishwasher last night and our current tablets are wrapped in plastic. She left the plastic on.

Spring Break. I do plan on sleeping til 8am or later a few days.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

8 a.m.?? Why so early? Shoot for noon one day

Anonymous said...

We are slowing down. It just gets to hectic. Basketball and cheerleading is over. With just those two things that freed up two evenings in our week. We did only have one free evening.
Huffdaddy

The MAN Fan Club said...

9am was late for me. The wife doesn't let me rest.

The MAN Fan Club said...

Huffdaddy,

I feel stretched right now with gymnastics, church, and teeball.