Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ah, Spring Break

Had a fun weekend. Went to a sports bar Friday night with a friend to watch Mizzou beat OSU. Saturday I worked out and then went to play cards at a different friend's house. Also watched Mizzou beat Baylor in the title game.

Went to church this morning. We were running late and our son threw a fit at church and I just about left with him, but was glad I didn't. Great sermon about Character Assassins. http://www.hopefellowship.net/ Go to the media section.

It was awesome out today. I detailed another teacher's Toyota Highlander-$50. I did this one about 4 years ago and it was really pretty easy. Amazing how much easier the dog hairs vacuumed out with my new vacuum. The clouds broke while I was detailing and almost made it warm enough to change into a short sleeve shirt. After the detailing I went and mowed 2 yards for the first time this year-$45.

The detailing and mowing definitely cause my back to tighten up. My knuckles also hurt a little bit. Getting old I guess.

Outpatient surgery on Monday.

No comments: