Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Scales

We stayed at my sister-in-law's house last night and before going to church this morning I was prepping up in their guest bathroom when I saw it. They have the same scales that we do in Texas. I think the mom bought both of her daughters scales for Christmas. What a message that sends.

Anyway, I haven't weighed in over 2 months and was curious to see how bad my dieting had gotten out of hand. At times I feel and think I am about the same. Other times I know I am slipping into some bad habits. Especially being back her in St. Louis enjoying....indulging in some of my favorites.

I hopped on the scales to see that I am up about 5 pounds from about 45 days ago. I guess my mind set now is to hold steady until I can get back to Texas and start working out again along with counting points and doing something similar to the Weight Watchers program.

Monday night: The Police Concert!!!!

No comments: