Tuesday, July 31, 2007

9:22

I finally got out of bed at 9:22am this morning. It helps that my wife put new curtains or drapes on the wall and our room can stay dark all day if we choose. I'm still dragging and know that SOON I need to get on a routine since school will be starting and the get up time will be 3 hours earlier than 9:22. I also know that I will need to get in bed before 11pm and not stay up playing cards until 3am.

I think I feel like crap right now also because I've not been on a consistent eating plan since school let out. Also, I haven't see the gym as often as I should have. So, in a round about way I am looking forward to the consistency that being back in school will bring.

Today is my mental last day of summer where I can be lazy ALL DAY! Maybe even take in a movie and have a large buttered popcorn and 44 oz. diet Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: