Monday, July 16, 2007

Muggy

Well, it really hasn't rained here in North Texas since we got back in town. Everyone said there were maybe 2 days that it didn't rain the whole 30 I was gone. Isn't it funny how we think we control nature or the outcomes of things. I venture to guess that MOST guys feel like they control the outcomes of ballgames or sporting events by whether they watch or not, or whether they go to the games or not.

One example would be the following: The Cardinals were winning 3-0 after 6 innings and I finally got a chance to turn the game on. Immediately the other team scored 2 runs so I felt like I had bad karma and caused the visiting team to score.

Do you have any situations that you feel like the outcomes change by whether you watch or not?

Hot and in the 90's here in Texas.

No comments: