Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

It may be cheesy but today I post about 10 things that I am most thankful.

10. Parents who raised me right
(AND both are still alive)
9. My health
(ability to lose weight)
8. Local Christian friends
(Chet, Chad, Trey, Scott)
7. Brothers in Christ abroad
(BillyV, Jon, Dave C., Dave F.)
6. My "Eastside" house
(with new hardwoods)
5. 2 Wonderful, healthy kids
(anyone want to baby sit?)
4. My teaching position
(all I teach is Science and common sense)
3. Beautiful Day
(any U2 song AND it's awesome outside)
2. St. Louis Cardinals-World Series Champs
(I invested plenty emotion of the years)
1. Perfect Wife-for me
(we NEVER fight out loud and she's simple)

My faith in Christ has blessed me with so much, friends, family, health, joy, peace.

No comments: