Saturday, September 23, 2006

Houston Here I Come

Leaving for Houston this morning to catch tonight's game between MY St. Louis Cardinals and the Astros. I've watched the last 2 games on tv and the Cardinals have coughed up late inning leads only to lose in dramatic style. Tonight the Astros will pitch their best pitcher and who knows which batting practice pitcher the Cardinals will be using.

I've wanted to take this trip for about 5 years and I'm finally going with a church friend who grew up outside St. Louis. My happiness rests about 60% on the Cardinals winning, 20% enjoying time spent with a friend, and 20% the experience of visiting a different Major League ballpark.

If you watch the game tonight I'll be in the bleachers right next to that little burm(hill) in right center field. I might be wearing my PUJOS #5 jersery.

No comments: