Monday, March 05, 2007

4 1/2 to 8 1/2

With a title like 4 1/2 to 8 1/2 what could I possibly be posting about?

5. Target weight loss for this month.
4. Time it takes me to detail 3 cars.
3. Ages of my kids.
2. Hours of sleep I got this weekend.
1. How long we've had both cars.

#2

Friday night I hosted a card game and the 1am cutoff time turned into 2am with me finally getting into bed after 2:30am. I woke up about 6:45 to the sound of new neighbors moving in behind us. My alarm clock was set for 7am anyway since we had a yard sale planned. Saturday morning was windy and extremely chilly. My face and eyes had all the wind they could take by the time we shut down at noon.

Saturday night I was able to get 8 1/2 hours sleep and it was great sleep. I did have the bed to myself since the wife was out of town at a teacher seminar.

Slept pretty well last night as I feel like I was catching up from Friday night's deprivation of sleep.

Sleep is good!

No comments: