Tuesday, January 23, 2007

600-5.0-70

New personal records at the gym tonight. All I did tonight was hit the treadmill. I burned 600 calories, walked/jogged 5 miles, 70 minutes non-stop. This came on a morning that for some reason my weight was 2 pounds higher than the previous day AND on the way to the gym tonight my wife and I decided to go eat Chinese food for dinner. I had missed yesterday's workout because we went to get a rug so I did not want to miss 2 days in a row, especially with a slight gain and having eaten Chinese food a gym visit was a must.

I suspect my 3-4 large diet Pepsis at the bar where we watched part of the Colts/Patriots game didn't help.

I did stretch well tonight along with spending a little time in the sauna and hot tub. Should make for a good night's sleep.

Now if I could just find my Check Card.

No comments: