Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of Year

Friday night at the Powell Symphony hall watching Charlie Chaplin movies was GREAT. My date was fine and dinner was awesome also. We hadn't had a unique date like that in a while.

Today is the last day of the year and all is well. Saturday my family got together and bowled, exchanged gifts and ate dinner. I went WAY over my point total for the day. Last night my son kept me up most of the night because he was coughing. Everyone else is just fine. We've probably overdone it with him this week.

I think we will spend new year's eve with some special friends. It should be a repeat of last year. If memory serves me correct we came home before midnight because the kids were asleep and we wanted to avoid most drunken drivers.

Crazy thing tonight will be at midnight when shotguns and fireworks are blasting off all around us.

Happy New Year. May you find many blessing and good health in it.

No comments: