Wednesday, December 27, 2006

In STL

Left Texas just after 8am and arrived at Grandma's house just before 8pm. Normally it is a 9+ hour drive but we met great friends 1/2 way in Carthage for lunch at El Charros(not sure how many points that was for Weight Watchers). Not sure what my St. Louis plans fully include, but I am here for about 10 days. My wife is heading back with friends on the 1st and I'll stay til' about the 4th when I'll probably drive thru Nixa, MO to see BillyV http://billyvsquickhits.blogspot.com/ . Be aware that his latest post is about someone taking a dump.

A few Things to do in St. LOU

Eat at "some" of my favorite places
See a few good friends
Visit with family
Watch the last weekend of football
(slight chance the RAMS can make playoffs)
Get remote car start put on truck
Receive a few more presents
Find a mellow New Year's Eve party

No comments: