Saturday, April 01, 2006

F#*& THIS and F*$& THAT

Posting early today because my wife and I have a sitter lined up from 9-3. FREEDOM.......FREEDOM!

Watched the movie Inside Man and overall I rate it a good movie. One thing I had trouble with was the usage of the "F" word. I know movies can keep a PG-13 rating if they only use one F word so this movie jumped to the Rated R category pretty quickly. I sat there wondering why the F word was used so many times. Sure it was a movie about a bank robbery, but it ruined it for me as I sat there thinking time and time again, "was it necessary?" Every time I hear the F word it is like someone is punching me in the stomach. I just don't hang around people who use the F word so is there a true audience for it? Is there a certain segment that might say, "That was a pretty good movie except there werent' enough F bombs in the movie." I have walked out on 2 movies due to profanity so do others walk out because there is no profanity?

I'm pretty calloused or acceptable of some things, but won't budge on the "F" word.

No comments: