Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dine Out Consultant

I read an article in the USA Today about Lifestyle Consultants who help high end clients manage their lives. They help take care of picking out clothes, hairstyles, shoes and other things. They charge as much as $10,000 for 10 consultations. This probably caters to the CEO's and professional sports figures more than the common man.

This got me to thinking as I frequented 2 restaurants today that maybe I could create a position called "Dine Out Consultant." I know how to find deals. I know which restaurants have meals big enough to split with a wife. I know where kids eat free on certain days. I know which places have great kids meals that you can get a shake or a scoop of custard with the meal. I know which restaurants have the best happy hour prices and when appetizers are 1/2 price. I even know which places serve Coke vs. Pepsi.

I have even thought about creating a webpage devoted just to food deals. When it got big enough I could sell it to Google and retire.

Anyone willing to invest some capital until I get this thing running smoothly?

No comments: