5. The week of Daylight Savings in the Spring is a long, tiring, week.
4. 4 grade students like to take a full box of pencils and rip the erasers off so they can throw them at each other.
3. Teachers say things like, "How did he end up on his head?" and "Unless you have hemroids you need to sit down."
2. Teachers and students are both burned out at this time of the year.
1. Some foods just aren't meant to be eaten the next day as a leftover lunch.***
***Some foods aren't meant to be eaten away from the restaurant. Yesterday I had 2 dinners. The first was a kids meal at a local Steak n Shake burger place. The cool thing is for $4 you get a small shake. That was gone before my food came out. The fries at this place are great only if you eat them hot at the restaurant. About an hour after the kids meal I was still hungry so I went for sesame chicken at a local chinese joint. Chinese dishes don't serve well at home either unless they aren't a deep fried dish.
Foods that are okay the next day would include chili, some pizzas, warmed up fajitas, most pastas.