Saturday, February 25, 2006

Red Rain

PCCA-Police Car Collectors Association

Red Rain

One of my all time favorite songs is Red Rain by Peter Gabriel. On some music awards many years ago he was joined live onstage by Michael Stipe and Natalie Merchant. I have or had it taped somewhere. If you ever come across it you could make some money and sell it to me.

Speaking of rain we really got much needed rainfall. It was damp here for about a week, but not wet enough to muddy things up. Well, the past 24 hours of steady rain took care of that. It sure made for good sleeping whether. I actually slept most of the night under 6 layers of sheets, blankets and a comforter. ALMOST got a nap in today.

Going to see "The Three Burials of Melquiade Estrada" tonight with a friend. It has scored a 7.8 out of 10 after 1500+ votes on the Imdb website. Sure beats my other choices of movies: Pink Panther(4.9), Freedom Land(4.4).

Today's BALDERNASH will be a date: April 30, 1939!

No comments: