Saturday, February 18, 2006

3 Pizzas

First of all....Happy Birthday to me! I'm 40 today. Half empty or half full kind of guy?

Last night we played cards and the host provided pizza for everyone. The pizza was from a local mom and pop place and was probably pretty good. I say probably because it was pretty hard for me to judge how good it was because of the kinds of toppings my friend ordered:

1. Deluxe
2. Veggie
3. Hamburger with jalapenos.

The three choices were kind of extreme. Having worked in a pizza joint for a few years I know pepperoni is the #1 choice(37% of orders according to one study). Cheese only would come in second, sausage third, sausage and pepperoni next followed up by the deluxe. Pizza eaters can be picky, but I think Little Cesars knows what they are doing when they always have pepperoni and cheese pizzas "hot and fresh" ready for you to conveniently pick up on your way home.
That said, I think I would order 1) pepperoni 2) sausage 3) 1/2 cheese 1/2 pepperoni and sausage.

What would you order for your guests? JH, you can not vote since I've displayed your choices from last night.

Happy Birthday to ME! Thanks JH for hosting cards last night!

No comments: