Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Candy

I finally purchased Halloween candy to hand out for tomorrow night. I went by Dollar General and bought a big bag of Tootsie Rolls(360 pieces for $4) and miniature Tootsie Roll Pops(135 for $3). I figure that was the most bang for my 7 bucks. I was careful not to buy a kind of candy that I couldn't resist.

Part of me wants to give out the best candy, the kind that won't last til the next day. Then the cheap side of me says who cares and lets give them the cheapest stuff since their bags will be so full anyway. I think I ended up in the middle of the road because at least I purchased a brand name candy.

What do you do? Turn to lights off and pretend you aren't at home and then eat your child's candy after they return from pilfering from all of your neighbors?

No comments: