Thursday, May 24, 2007

YouTube Videos

Yesterday it was recommended by BillyV that I check out YouTube and watch a kid doing a cannonball before being baptized. It was my first official trip to YouTube and I feel like I hit the jackpot. I love checking out the videos and songs by some of the bands I've heard about, but never could really place the names with the songs. My first 3 real searches have been for: The Fray, The Killers and Snow Patrol. I've known at least one song of these bands and now I am able to listen to other songs to see how much I like the bands. I've even stumbled across a few songs that I've at least heard before.

A long time ago I thought it would be great to check out old commercials and it seems that I am able to do this on YouTube also.

Check it out! www.youtube.com

No comments: