Friday, May 11, 2007

Making a Change

Today I officially accepted a position at new school. I met the new administrator last Friday and planted a seed that I would be interested. I actually got an email asking for an interview this past Wednesday and received an offer last night while accepting today.

This new school is about 1 mile from my current location. I'll have some of the same students as I have this year. A few coworkers are making the move also. AND it looks like I'll get to teach just science.

New school actually has doors that close for each classroom. Imagine that! It will be easier to keep the concentration for those few students who suffer from not being able to focus.

I will miss the friendships that I've established over the last 3 1/2 years, BUT really look forward to working in an exciting, FRESH environment.

Maybe my posts will become more lively too!

No comments: