5 things I hope to get for Christmas.
5. One of my long time wishes came true. Southwest Airlines is now flying direct from Dallas to St. Louis at a price of about $120 roundtrip instead of American Airlines' $274. BIG Difference.
4. TV remote. We've managed to lose one of our Dishnetwork remotes meaning we have to move one from room to room to change channels. The receiver in our bedroom won't even left us change it manually. It is hard enough keeping track of one remote per room.
3. Digital Video Recorder. Out of everything that I've given up in the past I think the DVR has impacted me the most. I love being able to push a few buttons to record programs. This actually helped us record things that were appropriate for our daughter to watch.
2. Safe trip home. Family is very important to me and we will be traveling Christmas day to St. Louis and then back to Dallas January 2nd. I pray for safe travel.
1. Health. I'm turning 40 this year and really need to lose about 40 pounds. I can do it and really feel that I will. I'd be THRILLed to drop down to 175 pounds.