Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tax Rebates

It looks like my family would stand to gain about $1800 if indeed the recently talked about tax rebates pass in congress. I am sure 90% of the people who will get this money have it spent already. My wife has earmarked it for paying down debt. I immediately thought about paying cash for our first REAL family vacation. That would easily cover a 3-4 day trip to San Antonio and Sea World. I'm even sure we'd have a bit left over for the Nintendo Wii. That is if I don't get one for my birthday in February. Our regular tax refund should be in our account by then.

Speaking of birthday gifts I really never seem to want anything special. This would indeed be something special. The whole family could enjoy the Nintendo Wii.

Have you already spent your potential tax rebate?

No comments: