Friday, November 28, 2008

Break is Almost Over

We had a nice dinner yesterday. A friend and her son came by as her husband had to work at the firehouse. So we didn't get shut out on visitors this year. Other than that it was just the 4 of us. The wife worked hard as if many people were coming over. We ended up with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade rolls my son helped make, a pumpkin cheese cake, an apple pie that my daughter helped make. Our dine time was about 3pm so I was able to eat again after my 5pm nap.

Well, as of 4:15 pm today I consider my break over. Even though I still have Saturday and Sunday I consider my break over when the last minute that I would work expires.

3 weeks and then we're off for 2 whole weeks. Nice to be a teacher.

4 comments:

MommyProf said...

So you ate in 15 minutes, or did you miss the Cowboys? I don't think I could do that : )

JDHTEACH said...

Sounds great to me! Like you I consider the break over but in 3 short weeks it will be back on!!!

I thought of hosting a poker game during break....thoughts???

The MAN Fan Club said...

Mommyprof,

Watched the opening kickoff AND took a nap around halftime. Nice afternoon.

TheMAN

The MAN Fan Club said...

Huffdaddy,

Throw out a few dates and I'm sure we can make it happen. We're leaving for STL either the 23rd or the 26th. Won't be back until Jan 2nd. Every Friday night in January I have basketball games.

TheMAN