Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I See the Light

My wife signed a contract to teach for the next year. That means our income will go up come September when she gets her first paycheck. Things are looking better financially and hopefully we can climb out of debt and start positioning money for the future. By September our income will go up and we will have lowered our monthly bills by $500. Our biggest concern now is trying to find decent daycare for my son who will be 2 years old this Summer.

Other than that right now we've got about 2 weeks before our schedule lightens up. Seems like there is something every night and on top of that I am mowing 4 lawns and this weekend is my teams turn to mow the church lawn and I'll have the kids while the wife is out of town.

Boring post....sorry.

No comments: