Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bad Customer Service

I pay pretty close attention to things such as customer service and noticed 3 situations recently where the customer was definitely not #1.

1. LA Fitness: I parked my new truck out where nobody would park near me and I watched a car take the closest spot to the door. 2 of the trainers climbed out and proceeded into the gym. They were at the gym during my whole workout so they just didn't stop by. To me it is obvious that employees should not take the closest spots.

2. Taco Cabana: I went by one night this week around 6:45 pm to pick up dinner. I was about 3rd or 4th in line and I waited and waited and waited. The young girl at the counter apologized for the wait each time she helped a new customer. When I finally got to order it was obvious that she was new on the job. Why was she the ONLY cashier DURING rush hour? Do they only use the 2nd register during lunch?

3. WalMart: Upon entering the store one of the lot lizards was gathering carts and was ready to bring them into the store. Thing was, he was smoking. Then when we left the store 2 employees were sitting withing about 100 feet of the entrance smoking. Customers should NOT have to walk past smoking employees.

No comments: