Thursday, April 02, 2009

Worn Out With 2 Days to Go

I know what you are thinking, "There's just Friday!" Well, yes, but I'm teaching Saturday school this week from 9 til noon. My few moments of reprieve come the rest of Saturday. I'm supposed to be getting tickets to see the Dallas Stars and St. Louis Blues. The Blues are fighting for the final playoff spot. I'm trading out a car detail for the tickets.

This has been a busy week. Probably not so bad if we would just come home and get the rest we need. The last 2 nights my son has made visits to our room around and after midnight. Even if I go to bed around midnight I can actually sleep in until 7:30am. I say sleep in, but that includes my wife scrambling to get herself and my son ready from about 5:30am until 6:45am so it is a bid interrupted.

I'm really looking forward to Friday. I always start my day off with a chicken and egg biscuit from Chick Fil A and a large diet Coke. We order out for lunch on Fridays as well and then Friday night after my son's tee ball game we have special friends coming over. We hope they are interested in buying our house.

Have a safe weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope they are interested but ONLY if you are moving to my home town! My neighbor is thinking about selling....