Thursday, April 02, 2009

ER Finale

I started watching the original ER cast members back in the early 90s. Back then I sold Jeeps in St. Louis and we closed Thurday nights at 6pm. This allowed me to attend a college and career singles bible study which went from 7 until about 8:30. About the time the series started I met the woman I would marry. She also attended this bible study so we would often close the night with cuddling on the couch while watching ER. I probably stayed consistently with ER until the turn of the century. I outlasted Mark Green and whoever George Clooney played. I probably lost interest for good 5 or 6 years ago.

Right now my wife and I are watching the taped version and I think I'm more interested in going to bed than struggle through and hour or so of ER. So long ER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When my wife & I were dating ER was a pretty constent deal in our routine also. BUT somewhere along the way, we lost it.. I do remember those wonderful times just hanging out on the couch watching it tho.

The MAN Fan Club said...

me, I'll rent all the seasons and we could watch it together on the couch.......NOT.