Tuesday, September 20, 2005

If I could just make it to October

When school started back in mid-August I really felt if I could just get to September then things would finally slow down. It hasn't happened. Now I feel "If I could just make it to October......"

Car update: My friend and I repaired my shifter cable and I didn't really try it out until Saturday night. It now shifts into gear, but now I can't get it into Reverse. Just a small problem. Just don't park where I could get blocked in. Park in a slight incline. It has worked for 4 days now. Eventually we will see what adjustments need made.

99 degrees: What's the deal? I also thought September would bring relief in how hot the weather has been. The kids didn't get recess today because it topped 90 before noon. Indoor recess is the PITS. "If we could just make it to October......"

Isn't the Fall Equinox tomorrow and Summer is supposed to be over? I pray the heat goes away soon!

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

As bad as it could turn out with Hurricane Rita, I would be relieved to get a little bit of rain. AND maybe lower temperatures.