Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hold The Ketchup

I stopped off after church to catch the end of the Rams/Titans football game at a place called Beef O'Bradys. They've got pretty good wings, but less than stellar service. For a sports bar I should never get a reply that includes, "I can't change any of the TVs, only the owner can and he isn't here." This is North Texas and none of the TVs were tuned in to the start of the Cowboys/49ers game. No wonder this place wasn't packed. The TVs that are mounted from the ceiling are 13 inch TVs too(scratching my head on this one.)

Hold The Ketchup

As I was eating my wings and watching football I noticed a guy holding the ketchup bottle and he was squirting ketchup on EVERY bite of his hamburger. I've known people to unload half the bottle on their plate and use it as dip, but never as a personal individual bite squirter.

You live long enough and you'll eventually see everything.

Wings ****
Service ****(today)
TV viewing *

3 comments:

jules said...

You make me laugh, Nash. You are the most food obsessed man I know! Glad you're liking the new job. A LOT different from last year, huh?

The MAN Fan Club said...

seems like you are a LOT busier too! Steps.............

The MAN Fan Club said...

I don't know how to find anyone on this blog engine.