Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TV Time

Then only things set on our DVR right now in case we aren't home are The Apprentice and Survivor. Even with the writer's guild of America being on strike there are plenty of shows out there and I am not interested in watching any dramas or comedy sitcoms. That said, Thursday night is really the only night I really want to be home to watch TV. Last night I got sucked into the mindless Deal or No Deal. The show is so bad that they have to make 1/2 of the briefcases $1M just to keep viewers interested. This show is definitely on the decline side of it's life cycle. The only fun part for me is trying to guess the amount that the new offer will be. I'm pretty good at that.

Backlogged on "my DVR" is about 10 Flip That(this?) House and a few poker shows. That's it. I really don't crave watching TV anymore. I do find myself mindlessly watching a few shows on the FoodNetwork and HGTV. I don't even care to watch SportsCenter anymore.

What's on your DVR?

No comments: