Monday, February 23, 2009

069 Update

Pulled up to our drive way after lunch to see our neighbors out talking. My neighbor who went for the ride on the car hood was out as well. He let us know they caught the guy who tried to run him down. It was one of the teens from the party that was busted up. This kid told his parents that his windshield got busted out while he was at the movie theater. He told them that some big guy just jumped them. So his parents called the police and made a report. Ironically the officer who responded was the same one who was in my front yard. When he saw the car with the flashlight sized smash he put 2 and 2 together.

My neighbor pressed charges so we'll see what happened. It also appears one car hit the lamp post and a different one tried to run down my neighbor. The lamp bulb from the post is what his the intoxicated teen in the head as well. I was also told that the 4-5 boys sitting curbside Friday night past midnight all had to wait for parents to come pick them up.

Interesting!

Also today I felt like I was on the SS Minnow because I took a 3 hour nap instead of a 3 hour tour.

3 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Me, my neighbor wasn't so smart in his actions either. HE could have been killed. I found out that my neighbor had a pistol in his pocket as well.

Unknown said...

He should have just capped the kid then when he tried to run him over... self defense!

Anonymous said...

Dang MAN- Sounds like you live on the set of Leave it to Beaver! Just be patient...those kids will move on and all will be quiet again.