Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nice

I was off Wednesday for the icy weather. I worked Thursday and had to take off Friday since my son was on day 2 of a fever. I ended up going by RadioShack and purchased a 32 inch Samsung LCD and since they had 0% financing for 18 months I decided it was time to get a new laptop as well. Our Toshiba is over 5 years old and slow as molasses.

I spent about 3 hours Friday doing TV duty. I had 2 small tvs in my room that went to the garage. The 27 inch from the living room moved to the bedroom. The 32 inch Samsung is now king of the living room. Took a while reconnecting to DishNetwork. Their support staff was great!

Detailed a car today in near 70 degree weather. Tonight I got the laptop going and after about an hour I had the wireless internet going too!

No comments: