Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Deadliest Catch

Been a while since I've posted, but we're having battery issues with our laptop. Took the battery with me to a computer store and they needed the laptop model number to see if they had a matching battery. Why couldn't he just hold my battery up to existing batteries? I also pulled up to Battery Plus that same day and arrived at 6pm as they were locking the door. I proceeded to check replacement batteries out online....from school and LAST Monday ordered one. I emailed them yesterday, one week later, and was told the order was processed and SHOULD be here this week. So much for the "Ships out within 24 hours.....most cases..." Anyway I put the battery back in and after tricking my computer I manage to get it to work.

Tonight is the season debut of The Deadliest Catch. I LOVE this series about crab fishing in the Bering Strait. I even saw it advertised at the movie theatre on the First Look at Cinemark. Get the DVR ready!!!

Hopefully I'll be consistent posting again.

No comments: